(9N / 10D)
Kerala one of the oldest cities of India, and South India's great temple town, derives its name from the divine nectar, showered by Shiva. Its claim to fame is the exquisitely carved Meenakshi Temple, which houses within the 1000 pillared hall.
Temples aside, Madurai is also a centre of Tamil poetry and writing. Today, it is growing as an industrial centre, marked by pollution and traffic.
However, it continues to embody the temple culture, celebrating the love and marriage of Meenakshi (Parvati) and Sundereswarar (Shiva) and is clearly the first choice among Tamil Nadu's temple towns.
|City||Hotel||No of Nights|
|Mumbai||Hotel Vits||02 Nights|
|Cochin||Travencore Court||01 Night|
|Alleppy||Deluxe House Boat||01 Night|
|Kumarakom||Abad Whispering Palms||01 Night|
|Munnar||T and U Resort||01 Night|
|Thekaddy||Sarovar Portico||02 Nights|
|Cochin||Travancore Court||01 Night|
- Accommodation sharing twin/double bedded room on room plus breakfast basis for a total of 09 Nights inclusive of presently applicable Hotel taxes.
- Arrival/departure transfer, sightseeing tours and excursions using one air-conditioned Deluxe coach.
- Entrance fees to the monuments and place of visit.
- Services of accompanying English Speaking Local escort/guide.
- Common Boat ride on Lake Periyar.
- GST (As per government of India)
- Any airfare (once we have the exact travel date then will advise you the applicable air fare from Mumbai to Kochi), airport tax and expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, telephone calls, laundry, tipping to the drivers and guides, camera charges, Government Service Tax etc.
- Anythimg not mentioned above
|No of Pax||Tariff|
|2 Pax||£ 900 Per Person|
|4 Pax||£ 833 Per Person|
|8 Pax||£ 883 Per Person|
|Single Room Supplement||£ 387 Per Single Room|