(15N / 16D)
Rajasthan is appropriately named as "The Land of Kings". It is indeed one of the most beautiful states of India replete with lavish palaces and majestic forts of 'maharajas' depicting their fabulous kingdom.
The interesting stories associated with the leftovers of romantic and rich past of the state makes it the most preferred choice for the tourists to visit at least for once in a lifetime.
|City||Hotel||No of Nights|
|Delhi||Royal Plaza||02 Nights|
|Mandawa||Castle Mandawa||01 Nights|
|Bikaner||Karni Bhawan||01 Night|
|Jaisalmer||Rang Mahal||02 Night|
|Jodhpur||Park Plaza||01 Night|
|Luni||Fort Chanwa||01 Night|
|Udaipur||Karohi Haveli||02 Night|
|Pushkar||Jagat Palace||01 Night|
|Jaipur||Mandawa Haveli||02 Night|
|Agra||Four Point Sheraton||01 Night|
|Delhi||Lemon Tree||01 Night|
- Accommodation sharing twin/double bedded room on room plus breakfast basis for a total of 15 Nights inclusive of Hotels presently applicable taxes.
- Arrival/departure transfer, sightseeing tours and excursions using one air-conditioned Transportation.
- Entrance fees to the monuments and place of visit.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Camel ride at Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer
- Boat ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur (Subject to Operation of Boats in the Lake).
- Services of accompanying English speaking escort/guide.
- GST (As per government of India)
- Any airfare (once we have the exact travel date then will advise you the applicable air fare from Mumbai to Kochi), airport tax and expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, telephone calls, laundry, tipping to the drivers and guides, camera charges, Government Service Tax etc.
- Anythimg not mentioned above
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
|No of Pax||Tariff|
|2 Pax||£ 1346 Per Person|
|4 Pax||£ 1285 Per Personn|
|8 Pax||£ 1155 Per Person|
|Single Room Supplement||£ 515 Per Single Room|