Rajasthan Heritage Tour
(6N / 7D)
Rajasthan which is famous for its royal Heritage Havelis, dusty varied fantastic forests and wildlife of many different kinds which makes it a state of in no comparison with any other state.
It is unique in its own way and is incredible state of Rajasthan.
You can choose to serve yourself in the luxurious and royal heritage properties. Everyone enjoy being here in Rajasthan and gets splendid feeling with its art and culture.
|City||Hotel||No of Nights|
|Sariska||Gulmohar Sariska Resort||02 Nights|
|Jaipur||Umaid Mahal||02 Night|
|Mandawa||Four Point by Sheraton||01 Night|
|Delhi||Royal Plaza||01 Night|
- Transportation by Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Fuel charges, Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Inter-state taxes, and parking.
- Heritage Hotels/ Haveli's for experience, stay on bed and breakfast basis on twin sharing basis.
- GST (As per government of India)
- Any airfare (once we have the exact travel date then will advise you the applicable air fare from Mumbai to Kochi), airport tax and expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, telephone calls, laundry, tipping to the drivers and guides, camera charges, Government Service Tax etc.
- Anythimg not mentioned above
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
|No of Pax||Tariff|
|2 Pax||£ 602 Per Person|
|4 Pax||£ 587 Per Person|
|8 Pax||£ 512 Per Person|
|Single Room Supplement||£ 254 Per Single Room|