Triangle Extensive Tour
(8N / 9D)
In case you want to feel the nostalgic past from a powerful empire that was often swayed by foreign attacks to many a timeless architectural wonders, awesome and the sprawling cities that replete with historical landmarks, echoing its past glory and living traditions.
The triangle is a wonderful and divine treat to every tourist who visits its finest palaces and the best preserved forts, magnificent temples and fantastic gardens, excellent crafts and Spectacular Pageantry.
|City||Hotel||No of Nights|
|Delhi||Royal Plaza||02 Nights|
|Sariska||Tiger Heaven||01 Nights|
|Jaipur||Mandawa Haveli||02 Night|
|Bharatpur||Birder's Inn||01 Night|
|Agra||Four Point by Sheraton||01 Night|
|Delhi||Royal Plaza||01 Night|
- Accommodation sharing twin/double bedded room on room plus breakfast basis for a total of 08 Nights inclusive of service charges and presently applicable taxes.
- Arrival/departure transfer, sightseeing tours and excursions using one air-conditioned deluxe coach.
- Entrance fees to the monuments and place of visit.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Game viewing inside Sariska National Park.
- Services of accompanying English speaking local guide in Delhi only.
- GST (As per government of India)
- Any airfare (once we have the exact travel date then will advise you the applicable air fare from Mumbai to Kochi), airport tax and expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, telephone calls, laundry, tipping to the drivers and guides, camera charges, Government Service Tax etc.
- Anythimg not mentioned above
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
|No of Pax||Tariff|
|2 Pax||£ 712 Per Person|
|4 Pax||£ 675 Per Person|
|8 Pax||£ 590 Per Person|
|Single Room Supplement||£ 275 Per Single Room|